Sunday, March 18, 2012

Got Gray?

Yes I do... and a Rainbow to come.  I'm super excited to finally have found a Rainbow Charm Swap to join... my first.  Seems like I was always a day late (and a dollar short) to join this swap or that.  Elena decided to host a swap on her blog and I was lucky enough to get a spot.  Finally!  My color assignment was Gray... not my usual pick, but I was up for the challenge.  I quickly found some nice modern fabrics online here, they arrived quickly and are already cut and ready to send to Elena for distribution.  Since this is a 5 yard swap, we (56 of us) each purchased 1 yard each of 5 separate fabrics, one solid and four prints.  We will each receive 280 Rainbow Charm Squares.  Weee! 

Cut and collating...














All stacked up and ready to send.

No comments:

Post a Comment